Costs less than other chairs with similar features.
FOLDS FLAT IN SECONDS
Easy to transport in a backseat or trunk or store under a bed or in a closet.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY
Padded cushion seat and easy to use control.
Other features to consider
At only 35 pounds without the battery, the Journey Air is one of the lightest power chairs in the world! And it combines that lightweight portability with world class performance. Its simple to use joystick and powerful dual drive system enable you to zip around quickly and safely.
It is also one of the easiest chairs to maneuver inside a home as it fits easily through doorways, and can go right up to a table or desk. It also features two brushless motors which work independently, enabling this agile chair to turn on the spot.
Once you are done riding, just one pull on the seat handle folds it up for transporting, and there is also a fold-down back to make it even easier to stow and store. The Journey Air also features flat-free tires and rear anti-tippers for added convenience and safety.
Just imagine how this chair can improve your life and make it easier for loved ones and caregivers to accompany you to activities and events you would have missed in the past.
- Ultra-lightweight yet high strength
- Quick, responsive and maneuverable
- Electronic brakes instead of manual brakes
- Comfortable and easy-to-operate with one finger
- Can switch joystick to right or left side easily
- Fits easily through doorways and pulls up to tables
- Armrests lift up for easy transfer to and from chair
- Ten mile range on a single charge with extra battery storage
- Foldable for easy transport and storage
- Battery pack is easy to charge
- USB charging port for cell phones
- Perfect for dining, shopping, sightseeing and more!
*Journey Air is a personal electric vehicle and is not a medical device nor wheelchair. It is not intended for medical purposes to provide mobility to persons restricted to a sitting position. It is not covered by Medicaid or Medicare.
|Width Between Armrests
|Weight with Battery
|Weight without Battery
|Performance & Capacity
|Max Rotation Radius
|Max Climbing Angle
|39.3″ (on a level surface)
|about 6.2 miles (on a full charge)
|Specifications & Features
|Aircraft grade aluminum alloy
|Dual motor (24V/150W)
|Lithium-ion, 24V, 6Ah
|Max Output Current of Controller
|Max Output Current of Charger
|6″ flat-free tire
|12″ flat-free tire