What We Do
From greeting you with a friendly smile or voice on the phone to training you on the equipment that we offer – we’re here for you every step of the way. If you or a loved one are in need of home health products, Comfort Medical Supply can help you find the right fit and maintain the maximum comfort, safety and independence possible. Can’t find the home medical supplies you need? We’ll special order it for you that day! Ask about set-up and equipment training too.
Onsite equipment support is provided by All American Mobility for ramps, vehicle lifts, platform lifts, stair lifts, and other home access or bathroom safety modifications. Learn more about what we do below or get to know us and the areas we specialize in.
Expect Great Service from Comfort Medical Supply
Take a look at some of the services that we have to offer you below and a few reasons why we’re the right choice when it comes to the home health of you and your loved ones!
- Special ordering every day
- We do the homework to help you find what you need
- Our special orders can be delivered to our store for pick-up or straight to your mailing address
- Delivery on most large items such as lift chairs and mobility scooters
- Onsite repair of your existing equipment
- Equipment rentals that include scooters, wheelchairs, knee walkers, and portable oxygen concentrators.
- Certified fitters available for compression socks
- Respiratory therapists on staff to aid with your CPAP therapy or oxygen therapy needs
- We are a network partner with All American Mobility
- Largest selection of reclining lift chairs in the area
- Largest selection of electric mobility scooters in the area
Check out some of the products that we offer in our catalog.
We have certified Respiratory Therapists on staff who can help you find the right equipment to breathe easier. From oxygen equipment to CPAP supplies to treat sleep apnea so you can breathe as you sleep, our team has the expertise and experience to help you. Our respiratory services include:
- Mask Fitting
- CPAP Setups
- CPAP Mask Fits
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Consultations
Making sure your equipment is properly fitted to you is essential. From compression garments to manage swelling to orthopedic bracing to provide comfort and support, we can provide custom fitting to make sure you have the right fit. We provide custom fitting for:
- Compression Socks
If you live with limited mobility, our team of experts can make sure you have the right wheelchair. From standard wheelchairs to power chairs and complex rehab equipment, we are here to answer your questions and to help you find the right wheelchair to suit your needs. Our wheelchair services include:
- Custom Rehab and Wheelchair Division
- We provide insurance covered wheelchairs
- Expert medical advice from our store representatives that navigate and educate customers through various medical equipment aids and devices
Serving Counties Throughout Virginia
Our Fredericksburg store serves the following counties:
- King George
- Outlying areas
Our Richmond store serves the following counties:
- Outlying areas
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can visit one of our stores, call us at 540-785-3202 or fill out our online contact form. We can’t wait to hear from you!