The new ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine has a heated humidifier that lets CPAP users enjoy all the features of an auto-adjusting CPAP pressure machine with an integrated heated humidifier. The integrated heated humidifier delivers moisturized air for the prevention of CPAP side effects, comfortable use, and the best possible CPAP therapy with patient support and advanced detection features to recognize sleep apnea. In addition to these features, the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP machine also comes with digital health technology that helps to provide effective CPAP therapy.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP – Key Features
- Use the ResMed MyAir application for a personal CPAP therapy assistant, which helps the user with the assembly and setup of their CPAP equipment through its voice-guided video instructions.
- The Care Check-In Feature asks CPAP users questions within the first month of their CPAP therapy and connects them with the required coaching and support related to their CPAP therapy problems.
- With the accessibility of software upgrades, CPAP users can receive direct maintenance and feature updates.
- Get an easily accessible touchscreen display for convenient use of the AirSense 11 CPAP machine.
- Get advanced event detection that recognizes central sleep apnea, Cheyne-Stokes respiration, and respiratory effort-related arousal to deliver valuable insights beneficial for your physician.
- The remote assist feature of AirSense 11 lets you access and change the settings of your device remotely and also get access to your nightly therapy data. Your sleep data from the Care Check-In responses will be available in the AirView to easily monitor your CPAP therapy progress.
- Use the simple Start/ Stop button on the ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine to turn your CPAP therapy On and Off with a convenient single tap.
- The quiet Easy breath motor creates a suitable sleep environment.
- The AirSense 11 Auto CPAP machine has an integrated light sensor to regulate the brightness of the CPAP machine’s display as per your surroundings.
- The AutoRamp feature helps sleep apnea patients start in the low CPAP pressure setting and then increase to their desired CPAP pressure setting for peaceful sleep.
- The Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) feature assists in regulating your CPAP pressure settings at the time of both inhalation and exhalation for a pleasant breathing experience.
- The AirSense 11 AutoSet response helps individuals with high-pressure sensitivity and provides slower pressure increases for a restful sleep.
- With the assistance of the ClimateControl feature, the integrated heated humidifier within the AirSense 11 CPAP machine can be regulated both automatically and manually.
- Enjoy and access the same CPAP therapy modes that you get with the AirSense 10 AutoSet and AutoSet for her.
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet – Pros And Cons
|It is not possible to position the ResMed 11 heated tubing against the wall since it sticks straight out of the back of the device rather than at an angle
|A more simplified and less clinical design
|Removing the humidifier chamber can be challenging
|CPAP compliance is simple with the improved myAir app features, especially for new users
|It is impossible to fill the humidifier chamber all the way to the top (380 ml) without spilling. Thankfully, there is a free fix available to address this problem
|It’s a great option for all genders because of the integrated AutoSet For Her feature
|Your device’s settings and functionality may be altered by automatic software updates without your consent
|Software updates on devices can be easily maintained thanks to over-the-air updates
|The touchscreen interface is user-friendly and responsive
|Climate Control Auto setting adjusts humidity levels to prevent rainout and dry mouth, enhancing comfort and adherence to sleep apnea therapy.
|Simple to use and assemble straight out of the box
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine – In The Box
- AirSense 11 Machine with integrated heated humidifiers
- AirSense 11 Water Chamber
- Power Supply
- Travel Bag
|Weight – Machine
|Heated Hose Option
|Custom Label Image
|AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A
|Dimensions – Machine with Humidifier
|10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H
|Weight – Machine with Humidifier
|Data Storage Content
|Water Chamber Capacity